Thursday, June 18, 2009

Today I woke up more of the same way I have the last few days. I have a few aches and pains but not as bad as earlier. I feel some cramping and tiredness. I want to call the nurse tomorrow to see if I can take something that won't make me as tired. For the most part the pain is getting better as long as I don't try and do to much and listen to my body better.

I took Kaity out today to play. I just followed her around and she kept herself occupied. I am not suppose to carry her or pick her up. I know she doesn't realize this, so I have to tell her that Daddy can't pick her up. She seems to understand and then goes to play with something else. I had her out for a few hours. The next door neighbors have a trampoline and she was having fun on that. Just watching her play was exhausting enough. Sally had to take Micheal for an errand and she took Kaity. This is giving me time to relax and to do my blog

I had a few days,three to be exact were something strange has happened to be while I was laying in bed trying to sleep. For three consecutive days something hit me as was laying down trying to get comfortable. The first two times I really didn't pay to much attention. Thinking nahhh couldn't be. The third time this happened I was up looking at Kaity cause I heard her make a noise so I was checking on her. Yes, I was a little groggy. I distinctly felt something hit me shoulder and part of my sheets uncovered my arm. It was hard enough that I felt it but not enough were it left a mark. I was waiting there for a minute thinking what just happened. I thought now I will probably be picked up and thrown across the room like yesterdays garbage.This was a few hours before I was getting up,maybe around 5:30am. I went back to sleep but with one eye open. I told Sally and she just felt it was cause of my tiredness. I know that I was awake the third time it happened. By no means do I think the house is haunted,just maybe I had a visitor that had a score to settle with me.

I usually don't remember dreams that I have had. I really don't feel comfortable telling of this dream. Thinking there is one of you out there that may explain the dream to me.I had this dream two days in a row. The family and I were at a get together.I don't know who's house,just that there were a lot of people there. Zachary was playing with some of the kids around a pool. I don't know who they were. The only people I remember was my family, as in the 5 of us only.Well anyway Zach was playing with these kids and he disappeared. Not that he vanished but that he is no longer around. I asked everyone if they seen Zach anywhere. Nobody knew where he was. The worst part was nobody seemed to care except for his Dad(remember that Zach when you get older).He was missing for two days and nobody cared.This is the same dream I had for the last two nights. I didn't mention this to Sally.Why would I have a dream like this.
If anyone has any ideas I would love to hear them.

The Cubs wake up in the 8th and 9th innings to beat the Sox 6-5.
Thanks for visiting and God bless
My mom is having surgery tomorrow on her Thyroid so all prayers would be appreciated.

2 comments:

  1. saying prayers for your mom tonight and tomorrow and until i get a report from you that all is well!

    hmmmm..gosh i sure hope SHE takes it easy when she gets home and gets plenty of rest so she will heal faster and be back to normal in a short amount of time. (dig..dig)

    ok let's hope the cubs get on a winning streak now! i was getting to the point of thinking that maybe it was time for you to take dan back to a cub game so we could get that winning edge that he gave them the last time..:)

    cya...i won't analyze your dream (although i luv doing that) but i do have a question for you? was he found? did YOU find him?
    blessings for always
    deb:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you are feeling better- seem to have a hard time posting on your blog, keep getting an error message. Wonder if it is just me

    Patty

    ReplyDelete