Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Bill told me just to repost yesterday's blog. Not much has changed. He is still in pain. He said his stomach feels tight. He was up a little more then he has been. Today, Zachary went to the library for an activity. I dropped Bill and Zachary off there. It was about an hour long. Bill sat there and watched the kids run around while he was waiting for Zachary. After that him and Zachary watched the original "Indiana Jones". Zachary hasn't seen any of the movies and wanted to see the movie where he was young and not old. He liked the movie and wants to watch the other ones with Bill. After the movie he went back to bed and just got up not to long ago.

Even though he is not feeling well he is still trying to help me around the house which is irritating to me. I think he would heal faster if he does nothing but rest. Of course what do I know. I am going to watch a movie now with him so he will sit down.

2 comments:

  1. BILL....WOULD YOU PLEASE JSUT RELAX FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS!
    YOU'LL BE ABLE TO HELP OUT MORE LATER IF YOU DO LESS NOW!
    WHAT'S THE HURRY? YOU JUST HAD SURGERY A WEEK AGO AND YOU NEED TIME TO HEAL! SO TAKE THE TIME! YOU'RE NOT GONNA MISS ANYTHING IN THE NEXT COUPLE OF DAYS!

    may i ask you something please? IF the roles were reversed and sally had just had surgery HOW would you feel if you KNEW she was in pain and she was supposed to be recovering and healing and all she did was, well...what you're doing?

    i KNOW i should stay out of this and i guess maybe i owe you both an apology but i UNDERSTAND more than you think i do and in all sincerity and most compassionately i say...PLEASE TAKE IT EASY because you are NOT helping the situation by fighting your own healing process...

    save the FIGHT you have inside for the battle ahead, NOT for healing after surgery. you really need to rest in order to gain strength.

    ok i hope you won't ban me from your blog after this and i mean absolutely no harm or disrespect...
    i will now go say some EXTRA prayers...for you guys and for myself that you forgive my outburst on your blog..
    blessings always,
    deb...yes i admit it was me..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Deb. Maybe he will listen to you since he doesn't with me. Today, he is still in bed and is in pain. He isn't taking his pain meds either. He said he is trying not to take them as much. I understand that they make him feel tired all the time plus they are addictive. I asked him to call the doctor to see in they can call something in that isn't as strong. I hope he listens to me but he can be very stubborn at times.

    ReplyDelete