Friday, May 22, 2009

My very excellent mother just served us nine pies

Today Sally and I and the kids had to go back to Michigan City to take back the dresses so the bridal store could fix there multiple mistakes. Again I won't say the name. I think the name Renee is very nice. I think the name Renee is a perfect name for someone to open a Bridal store. Maybe more like a Bridal and Fashion store. Michigan City is a very nice location of this store. If this store did exist,If it did would be totally coincidental.

Well anyway while I was waiting on Sally to get back to the car,Zach and I were having a conversation about space and the planets. He asked me why do the spacemen fly in space.I told him there not flying but, floating around cause there is no air in space. I also told him that they wear special suits so they can breath or they will die. Why will they die? Because there is no air up there. They need the oxygen to breath. Then why is it Daddy that in my movies the bugs don't die when there in space. That is when I realized he had me with no explanation. So I thought about it for a while and came up with a clever answer, Because there bugs. Why is that Daddy. They are so small that they don't need a lot of air so they will hold there breath until they come back to earth. What happens if they don't ever come back to earth. That is when I put my hands on my ears and said lalalalaalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalla.

Zachary was reading a book in the car about space which was one of the reasons he was asking so many questions in the car. He started talking about satellites, the moon, planets etc... So Sally named the planets in order starting from the closest to the sun Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Pluto. I was surprised that Sally knew them all in order since she never really showed an interest in things like that. Then she told me the sentence "My Very Excellent Mother Just Served Us Nine Pies". I was trying to figure out what in the world what she was talking about. She said "Don't you know that sentence. I thought everyone knew it. " I never heard it before and she explained the first letter in every word begins with the same letter as the planet and that was how she knows them in order.


Today Zachary was playing the Wii and Sally was laying on the couch and Zachary was having a conversation with himself. Michael came in the living room from the kitchen and asked Zach who he was talking to. Zach's response was " I don't know ,Who ever will listen to me. I thought that was a pretty good response for being put on the spot.

We had Zachary stay home from school today because his school had a child with the Swine Flu. We thought it to be safer to have him stay home one extra day. He did ask me if he could have a pop because he said was sick. He was playing the sick card all day. He didn't want to go to Michigan City either.

I am going to make this short. We did a lot of things today for preparation for the wedding.Sally has a lot more to do tomorrow . She is felling a little better but has the sniffles. Still doesn't want to venture to far away from a bathroom. The blogs for Saturday and Sunday may be short also do to the fact we may get home a little late and be tired. Take care and God Bless.

1 comment:

  1. enjoy the weeekend with your family! no doubt the wedding will go far smoother than preparing for it did!
    blessings to all...deb:)

    ReplyDelete