Tuesday, April 14, 2009


Today, I spent most of my day in Zachary's room. I am 63.596% done. Talk about a job. There are game pieces, legos, pencils, crayons, etc... all over which I am sorting through. The drawers on his dressers I needed to fix again. I discovered Kaity's toy box mysteriously came a part. That was a pain to put together. Zachary keeps telling me he wants a yard sale so he can sell some of his toys. When it warms up I hope we can. We have all the baby items we need to get rid of as well. We thought we would hang on the baby things just in case maybe we wanted to try for one more. With the cancer we have no other choice except to be done. I feel blessed and lucky with what we have.

No games for tonight. The Cubs were off and the Sox were rained out. They will both play tomorrow. Tonight Sally and I may rent a movie. We played the Wii last night so we might just spend the evening playing games. Hopefully tomorrow I will finish Zach's room since Thursday I have chemo. so wish me luck so that I git ur done. So this Is another short blog cause I am tired and sneezy. I will try and add another tidbit tomorrow. God Bless you all.

6 comments:

  1. Great job on Zach's room! But, how long do you think it'll stay that way?

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I finish It will stay that way for about 11 days, 16 hours and 33 minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would you be willing to post a link for me? My friend is running a 5K and raising money for the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure in Indy, and I'd like to help him out. If you don't want to or can't, it's perfectly fine. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What the link. We can put in on the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you soooo much! It's
    http://race.komenindy.org/site/TR/Race/General?px=1313301&pg=personal&fr_id1060

    ReplyDelete