Friday, March 27, 2009


Today's post will be short and sweet. We took Kaity this morning to the outlet mall to buy her shoes. It's a far drive but we it's worth the savings. My brother Dave and his wife Sara are here from Tennessee to be at the benefit. They stopped over and visited for a little bit. It was nice seeing them. Michael came home from school early today. He is still not feeling well and is running a fever. He took a nap and felt a little better. He packed and left for the weekend. Our diocese every year has a weekend for the teens called TAPT (Teens Are People Too). The teens are only able to attend once per life time. Michael went his freshmen year and had a touching experience. He was chosen to be a peer minister for this year. He had to attend at least 3 workshops to prepare for the weekend. He was very excited but nervous as well. He was also chosen to give a talk . He feels bad because he wanted to be at the benefit. So now he is sick but knows he is being counted on. I hope he feels better. I am proud of him.

I am nervous about tomorrow. I do not like to be the center of the attention. So don't laugh at me if I do something goofy. I am not graceful under pressure.

We had a late lunch and I am still not 100% because of the flu, so there was no dinner tonight. Maybe a snack later is all. I was told I needed to post a picture of Sally. There isn't to many pictures of her since she was once a member of the mob and I took her away from all that. Here is an older picture of us having fun. She wanted me to tell everyone she was pregnant with Kaity (wink wink).No she wasn't drinking.

4 comments:

  1. I thought Sally looked a little Mobsterish, and of course that Tommy-Gun on top of the refrigerator should have been a dead giveaway.

    Don't like to be the center of attention - who you kiddin'?

    Seriously, you'll do fine tomorrow. Maybe you could sing a few songs with the bands...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bill, when aren't you doing something goofy? And about taking Sally away from the mafia...what exactly are you trying to say about us? Hmm?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bill,
    I hope everyone is feeling better today. I know Michael has been looking forward to this weekend for a long time. I hope it goes well, and he's feeling better today. I hope Zachary is feeling better too. That picture you posted of Zachary was so cute, even though he was sick. He looks a lot like you.

    So, now we've seen pictures of Kaity, Zachary, you and Sally....where's Michael?

    It will be good to see Dave and Sara today!

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  4. bill and sally, i am soooooooooooo sorry that i wasn't able to attend the benefit today. i had to run out to camp lawrence last nite around midnite and pick becca up as she was having bad back pain. took her to the doctor this morning and he thinks it might be a kidney stone..i do hope that you guys were all feeling better and that a good time was had by all! blessings forever and ever to all of you! deb:)

    ReplyDelete