Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I am King!


Today I woke up feeling good with the exception of a slight stiff neck. So as far as how I feel there isn't anything new to report.

Something happened to me the other day just after my first chemo session. I went outside to the backyard to make sure everything was put in the front yard for garbage and recycling picked-up. I saw a piece of cardboard to put in the recycling bin that had a very thin layer of ice on it. When I went to pick up the cardboard, it felt as I was getting electrocuted at my finger tips. (Like when you stick your tongue on a 9-volt battery. Not that I have done this, it's just what I was told by some immature people.) The doctor told me that I would be sensitive to cold things after my sessions, I just didn't realize just how sensitive.

I want to let all the people at Avery Dennison thank you for all the support I have received. I miss all of you. I hope to be back and cause havoc very soon.

Today my dinner menu consisted of a flame-broiled hamburger with all the basic trimmings from BK( .69 at BK on Tuesdays). With a side of the crispiest of crispy and cheesiest of cheesy tots with Canfields Black Cherry Sparkling water beverage.

No comments:

Post a Comment