Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Disney Day 3

Disney day 3 was a very long and exhausting day.  Sally had an appointment at 9:30 in the morning at the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/tours-and-experiences/bibbidi-bobbidi-boutique/.  Sally suggest the "boys" can sleep in and meet up with the "girls" later.  I didn't want to miss my daughter going into the palace and turning into a princess. Although she is already my princess and she knows it.  I don't want to  miss out on the "special" days in her life. I want to make sure I am there for her while I am still here, I am not going to miss out on any of them if I can be there.  We had to be out the door by 8am.  We were all tired.  Sally told me after the lunches with the princess, there will be no more following a schedule.  She had canceled all the dinner reservations.  It seemed like we were planning everything all around the reservations which made things more complicated.  


We arrived at Magic Kingdom expecting it not to be very populated.  We were wrong.  It was packed and tight with miles of people.  I mean sardine packed. Wearing underware so tight it looked more like you had a rubber band on instead.  The Disney parade was in progress.  It was being filmed for a future Disney Show.  We also found out Justin Bieber was there as well.  Or should I spell it like my wife does, Justin Beaver?  Not that I am a Bieber fan. I never heard an entire song that he ever recorded.  But for some reason, I was intrigued with his presence and found myself looking for him.  I just didn't make it obvious. Mind you  my wife is in the boutique with Kaity, who is getting her Princess makeover and I am out looking for Justin Bieber while not looking obvious, I finally saw him at a distance being interviewed. At one point the camera was pointed my way. So if you do see this special with the Bieber you will notice a flock of teenage, maybe not that old younger girls surounding a 46 year old man with a goofy (no pun intended) grin wondering how did I get here. My mind is still a blur. but I did see his manager up close. Mario Lopez was there also but he wasn't as popular as the Bieber So I left as f I was a cast member.


Getting back to the boutique, there were lots of little girls there getting their make overs by the fairies in training.  Kaity picked out the hair styled she wanted.  She enjoyed every minute of it.  Being treated like a little princess and having photographers taking her pictures, she acted like she was born to be a princesses. That was very evident.
Kaity with the Fairies in training.

Fairy Dust

Daddy and his little girl. After finishing my scouting for Justin Bieber
Zach's beauty make over. This took a lot longer.

Our Disney hair cuts.  
The boys ( Zack and Michael) met up with us at the castle. We were in a hurry to leave the mad house. When we left there was a huge line of people trying to get in.  It was nuts.  All because of the Beiber, who had already left from what I heard.  We went to Epcot.  We had lunch reservations with the princesses at Akershus Royal Banquet Hall. The princess would come up to the table individually for pictures.  Kaity did enjoy it but she was tired and a little on the shy/crabby side.

Kaity met a friend waiting for lunch.

Twins!


After lunch, Sally kept her word and relinquish the map. She gave it to the boys.  We followed the boys going from country to country.  I had a good time looking at the shops and not being rushed or stuck in lines.  Michael enjoyed the spirits from the other countries.  Kaity slept and Zach was bored.  He mentioned a couple of times about rides but we didn't see anything.  Towards the end of the day, we realized we missed an entire section that had lots of attractions the kids would enjoy.  It was already almost 8pm so we decided to call it a day, take the kids swimming and wake up early the next day to go back and see what we missed.  I was glad to call it a day early. The pain started to kick in.  I wasn't feeling well and doing my best to put on a happy face and keep up with the kids.  I didn't want to say anything because I didn't want everyone to go back to the hotel because of me. But I was mighty glad when it was decided to make it an early night.


An American Bald Eagle.  First time for my kids to ever seen one in the wild .

                                             The Homies
                               Still looking for the Bieber But at Epcot.

Sleeping Beauty in action.  

No comments:

Post a Comment