Sunday, September 11, 2011

Now You Know Why I Am The Way I Am

Normally I wait impatiently for the oncologist to walk in the door to go over test results. Yesterday, I was calm, collective, tired bored and hungry. I figured I heard the worse all ready. I was tired because I am on midnights this week and was up all night. Bored because there is not much to stare at in a small examining room. Hungry well because my stomach was yelling at me. Sally finds entertainment on annoying me. I just sit there to be her victim for the duration. Now you know why I am the way I am.

I tried to rest my eye balls for a few minutes but my wife decided taking pictures of me would be better then me sleeping, what a peach.
photo

I tried giving her the look and she giggled. I don't know why I do the look because it doesn't work on my kids either.
photo

So I thought this might get her to stop, but she ignored me and continue taking pictures.
photo
So, I sat there doing nothing and she threw a examination glove at me. I couldn't let it go to waste.
photo
I couldn't tie it. So I figured the next best thing was to:
photophotophoto
But my head was to big. Or maybe the glove was to small. That's it the glove was really really small. My head isn't that BIG.
photophoto
So I thought this would be a good time to show off my escape plan for the next time I get bad news.
photo
Well the picture of me showing the window didn't turn out. Because Sally was laughing to hard. I sort of messed up the blinds while pointing to the window.
photo
I spent the rest of my time trying to figure out how to fix them while Sally laughed at me and called me Dork, fool idiot,... and a few other names that I didn't know what they meant .

I hope you all are having a great weekend. We are planning to go to the Zest Fest today. Thanks for the prayers and well wishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment