Saturday, February 28, 2009

The reason why chose to blog

As many of you know, I have recently been diagnosed with cancer. My wife and I have decide the best way for us to keep up everyone up dated is to create a blog. Also, I would like to be able to share my story and my life in hopes to help someone else who is going through cancer or a family member. I would also like to make more people aware of colon cancer and the signs. Early detection is the key in treating cancer. If I would have realized the symptoms I was having was a sign of colon cancer and went in earlier, I would not be battling stage IV colon cancer. I plan on update frequently. If some days I am not feeling well Sally will help me.

I am sure many of you know how I got here. For those who don't I will post bits and pieces of the past month to fill you in.

No comments:

Post a Comment